This informative class is safety oriented, is in the field and is open to everyone. A limited number of hands-on slots are available, includes the morning safety workshop. You will learn the correct way to fell trees safely and the proper use of all safety equipment using your saw and equipment. You will fell a tree during this exercise, using an innovative technique for felling trees. Bring your chainsaw and have us look at it for any potential problems. This is a very popular class, and we can not overload the training to be effective, so register early.
- This workshop includes the Chainsaw Safety workshop above in the cost.
- We are limited to 20 attendees for this hands-on portion.
- Every attendee will have the opportunity to fell at least one tree using OSHA procedures and PPP.
- $400 per person for public agency personnel
- $500 per person for private agency personnel
Safety and hands-on length varies with skill level
0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
0 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)